Prenatal Yoga Training - Level 2
Transition into Motherhood
In this time of seeking higher consciousness, begin with how we give birth
It is absolutely necessary for anyone teaching to pregnant and postpartum women to be knowledgeable about common pathologies seen during pregnancy and the postpartum period in order to maintain safe standards of practice. Yoga and other holistic practices can be a source of great comfort to pregnant women. You will gain a wealth of knowledge to offer your students about alternative modalities that will bring them relief.
Get the skills to help women understand pregnancy and better prepare for labor and birth. Learn to guide women in making informed decisions for their care, thus improving birth outcomes.
This course includes:
- Inversions, healthy back and hips, relaxation and breathing techniques for pregnancy and labor
- Attending 2 classes with E-RYT
- Teaching 2 classes with E_RYT
- Medical evidence based data on benefits & risks of current birthing practices, drugs, and tests
- Techniques for challenges in labor
- Couples yoga and massage for labor
- Cesarean section prevention and VBAC
- Energy Styles, Masculine and Feminine Energy and the Chakras
- Satsang - chanting, meditation, kirtan
- March 10-13 Seattle Holistic Center
- October 6-9 Seattle Holistic Center
Save and register for all three levels.
Full price: Levels 1-3, $2395
Save and register for all 3 Levels. Discount price: $1995 when you register for all three levels together (a savings of $390).
$150 Non-refundable deposit guarantees your space in the training. Deposit is applied towards your tuition.
Upon payment of tuition or deposit, you will receive the book list and essay assignment to complete prior to the start of the training.
Levels 1, 2 or 3 may be taken at different times within a 12 month period from time of registration.
If for any reason you are unable to complete all three levels, you will be obligated to pay only for the level that you have taken (standard tuition fee applies).
28.5 hours applicable to Yoga Alliance RYPT 85-hour complete prenatal certification, or RYT cont. education
Space is Limited.
Book list and required reading assignment given after registration.
“Colette Crawford is one of the nation's leading experts on yoga and pregnancy.”