The Awakening Motherhood Retreat (29 Aug - 1 Sept) is for yoga teachers and prenatal health providers who want to deepen their insight and strengthen their ability to serve pregnant women, or for anyone interested in pregnancy and birth.
At a beautiful, magical property on Vashon Island (near Seattle) we will:
• Renew your spirit, reconnect with and clarify your dharma/purpose
• Practice conscious cooking, teaching you how to infuse the food you prepare with life-force that will nourish you, your students and your family
• Review the latest trends and data on maternal health, arming you with insights on what your students are experiencing in current prenatal care
• Review prenatal & post-natal yoga class fundamentals – reviewing important poses and discussing how to address common issues and questions
• Teach you how to create and implement a “Village Prenatal” program in your community
• Practice yoga and meditation together, to support your personal yoga journey
This retreat is an opportunity for you whether you have completed prenatal teacher training or not. If you have attended prenatal teacher training this retreat will expand your knowledge and deepen your ability. If you have not, this is a good primer to inspire you to take it in the future. And if you don't plan on doing teacher training at all, this retreat will benefit you too!
Bring a friend and you both receive $50 off the full price.
$170 deposit required to secure your spot. Space is limited! Deposit is non-refundable.