We weave the traditional science of yoga, breath awareness, meditation and relaxation with childbirth education to inspire you with courage, strength, peace and harmony as you prepare to birth.
- Experience clarity of mind and self-confidence.
- Decrease back pain, sciatica, swelling of the ankles and feet, constipation, varicose veins, nausea and other common discomforts of pregnancy.
- Strengthen the uterus and pelvic muscles.
- Improve circulation and aid digestion.
- Strengthen your body and increase endurance and flexibility.
- Learn ways to promote optimal fetal positions.
Our prenatal yoga classes will also help you to learn and trust the normal process of labor so you can make conscious decisions in your pregnancy and birth.
All of our instructors are highly skilled yoga teachers, who have studied with Colette Crawford, RN, BSN, in childbirth education and prenatal yoga.
Many of our students have said that this is the best thing they have done for themselves and baby during their pregnancy!
To prevent low blood sugar it is best to eat something light one hour before coming to class.
or use 1 class from your class card
“Your prenatal classes not only provide an excellent physical program which answer the demands of the ever changing pregnant body, it also provides a wonderful mental release from the associated stresses that go along with pregnancy.”